Are you tired of being tired?
There is nothing more than the morning all day drag as a busy mom. I am up later at night then I should be, and then drag all day long. It just isn’t fair to my son or myself for that matter.
I have tried energy drinks and not liked the taste, the way they gave me the shakes, or the crash after a few hours. Sometimes they had all three of those side effects.
I am constantly looking for something healthy to take in the morning to help be have more energy on days when I need it most. That is why I was pretty excited when I got to review the new Mom Health Pack from FRS Health Performance.
ABOUT FRS® Health Performance:
One of FRS top mom advocates is Christie Rampone, the 35-year-old mother of two who has served as captain of the U.S. National Women’s Soccer team. Dubbed as the “First Lady of Soccer” and the “Ultimate Sports Mom,” Rampone has joined the FRS® Healthy Performance Team as an FRS® Ambassador to inspire others to fuel their best with the healthy benefits of FRS products. Most recently FRS® was discovered by Nick Cannon, star of “America’s Got Talent” and father of two.
So what makes FRS different and why it appeals to moms (and parents):
- Instead of using caffeine and sugar, the energy drinks and chews are fueled by Quercetin, a powerful antioxidant found in foods like blueberries, red apples and grapes, that works by naturally triggering your cells’ ability to produce sustained energy, so it’s a healthy alternative.
- Amidst a sea of beverages filled with high levels of sugar and high fructose corn syrup linked to America’s obesity epidemic, FRS® remains committed to providing sustained, natural energy with low calorie and low sugar options.
- Tastes Good – I really enjoyed the Citrus Pomegranate drink and the flavor of the orange powder.
- No Jitters
- No Crash
- Contains very low amounts of sugar
- Low Calories
- Cost – A ten day supply breaks down to $3.5 per day. Which isn’t much. Most people spend that on a latte. However, for me personally I don’t spend money daily on coffee. Basically it adds a monthly $105 to my grocery bill.
(That said, the cost of feeling alert and while adding vitamins and the benefits of Quercetin and Green Tea into my diet is pretty cool and would be something I would be willing to test out for a full month.)
5 lucky Family and Life in Las Vegas readers are going to win a 10 day supply of the same package I got to review. This will include:
- 4 Healthy Energy shots
- 2 packages of chews
- Box of powder mix
(10 day supply assuming 2 servings a day – $35 value)
Disclosure: As part of my participation in the FRS Health Performance campaign I received product for my review. All opinions and thoughts are 100% honest and my own. I was not obligated in any way to provide a positive review.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016