Living in Las Vegas can get really HOT! But that doesn’t stop my almost three year old from wanting to go out and play.
This summer we will be cooling off with theStep2 Tropical Island Resort Water Table.
Hours of fun at you own tropical island resort!
• Send the little people down the slide or off the diving board
• Spin around the water wheel carousel
• Includes 14 piece accessory set
• Open play area for lots of splashing fun
• Pump the geyser to watch the water flow
• Durable quality for multi-child play
From the moment the Step2 Tropical Island Resort arrived at our door, my son couldn’t wait to play with it.
I am NOT good at putting things together. The directions are in black and white, so make sure you look closely at what you are looking for. I had to undo a few screws because I used the wrong ones, but was able to figure out the directions, and 30 minutes later we were ready to play!
My son LOVED all the extra pieces and play items that came with it. He thought the guy with the flippers on his feet was the funniest thing he had seen ALL day!
Finally it was time to play, and for the next hour and twenty minutes he played NON stop!
I really liked the added touches for the water table. The umbrella will help protect him from that hot desert sun, and the pump action geyser was an added touch to make the whole table more sensory!
Squishy also really loved the monkey swinging from the trees.
The Step2 Tropical Island Resort retails for $79.99 and is a great addition to our backyard! We look forward to enjoying many hours playing with it this summer and beating the Las Vegas heat!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016