Traveling can be a pain. But your luggage shouldn’t be!
I remember the first time I flew with my son. While he was pretty much an angel the entire flight, by the time I arrived at my destination to say I was sore was an understatement. Between a very large pull suitcase that should have been called a drag suitcase, and all the baby equipment I was lugging, my luggage wasn’t working for me.
I am excited to say, that suitcase as since been retired. I now have a great suitcase from eBags that will not only help me get through the airport with ease thanks to it’s spinning wheels, but will make claiming my bag at the baggage claim a breeze!
Check out my new favorite piece of luggage; the eBags hardside 24″ spinner suitcase! Isn’t it pretty!
I love all the things it features! The hard shell of the suitcase will help protect my belongings from rough handling, but what is really neat about the hardside suitcase is it is extremely lightweight weighing in at just over 9 lbs.
I am really excited about the TSA approved lock and name tag area!
The suitcase itself is 24 inches, and very accommodating. It has a top compartment that you can actually zip shut to keep it from mixing with the rest of the suitcase. I love this feature. I am hoping it will help me to be more organized when packing!
The spinning wheels allow this bag to move with you with minimal effort!
Check out some of the other great product features!
- 100% Pure Polycarbonate shell – the most durable material choice for hardside luggage
- Polished/Debossed Diamond Pattern reduces visible abrasion
- Packing compartment is divided into two sections:
- Full-mesh zip-around cover for the perfect combination of containment AND visibility
- Open compartment with our innovative removable/adjustable shelf AND 5-point tie straps
- Combined packing space: 24″ x 17″ x 10.75″
- Overall exterior dimensions (maximum measure): 27.5″ x 18″ x 11”
- Grey nylon lining – because who needs another black interior in a suitcase?
- Large #10 self-healing coil zipper – the strongest available
- Travel Sentry ® TSA recognized 3-dial combination lock for safe/secure packing
- 2-section telescoping handle – adjustable to a variety of heights
- Telescoping handle measures 45.25″ fully extended
- Telescoping handle housing is partially extended, for optimum interior space utilization
- Top and Side grab handles with internal support plates for added durability
- Four Molded Feet with oversized backing washers
- Double-Wheel casters with internal support plates for superior durability
- All component parts are assembled with removable fasteners, in case of any needed repairs
Even my toddler can steer this suitcase around! I am thrilled to finally own a piece of luggage that will make travel easier. Now if I can just figure out how to get my toddler out of it so I can pack for my next trip!
You can purchase the eBags EXO hardside 24 inch spinner suitcase for $179.99 which is upwards of 55% off of the price other sites offer similar products at. eBags offers Free Shipping, Free Returns, and 100% Price Guarantee! In addition to the eBags webpage you can find eBags online on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter!
This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016