When I started introducing solids to Squishy it was at seven months. I didn’t think he showed enough signs of being ready until that point. Without realizing it after our initial food introduction I really ended up following a baby lead weaning structure. This time I have done a bit more research and plan to do more of that with Baby #2 when he is ready.
The continual development of innovative feeding products, such as the cups, utensils, and plates made by mOmma, a division of Lansinoh, will help to make that transition easier!
The cups look easier for baby hands to handle and the covers are interchangeable. The design of the spoon and fork also looks pretty cool. I think they will be much easier for baby to grasp and the covers for them are neat!
One lucky US reader will receive a meal time set from mOmma!
- mOmma Developmental Meal Set
- mOmma Straw Cup
- mOmma Spill Proof Cup
- Lansinoh mOmma Feeding Bottle
Please enter using the Rafflecopter form below. The only mandatory entry is to verify your email address. By entering you are consenting to the giveaway terms. Giveaway is open to US only and ends 10/18/12.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Tales From the Nursery and Our Knight Life are not responsible for prize distribution.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016