This week’s featured Mom Pick comes from a company I love. I first met MD Moms at the 2010 ABC Kids expo. While I never worked with them on my blog, I did fall in love with the samples they gave me. In fact I loved them so much, we have been using their Baby Silk Gentle All-Over Clean Hair & Body Wash and Daily Skin Protection Moisturizing Balm for just about 3 years now.
Both of my boys have pretty sensitive skin. I love that MD Moms really cares about what ingredients go into their products and are accepted by the National Eczema Association. I have reviewed other skin care products on my blog, and while I really liked most of them, I LOVE MD Moms.
- I love the way the wash is very concentrated so I don’t need to use a lot of it.
- I love the carefully picked ingredients.
- I love the smell, and that the fragrance is gentle enough to use on my boys.
- I love how easy the moisturizing balm rubs in. I also love the new prices!
Recently MD Moms lowered the prices without changing the ingredients or size! I love a company that works hard and listens to their customer base!
Check out my Full Video Review!
As far as my boys go? I’d say they love it too! 2-3 pumps in the bath gives plenty of bubbles to last a whole bath time.
They aren’t the only ones!
If you have a product you think should be featured on Mom Pick Monday, feel free to reach out to Emily at familyandlifeinlv(at)gmail.com.
No product or compensation was given for this review. We LOVE MD Moms and wanted to share that! May contain affiliate links! Baby’s are expensive! 🙂
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016