Recently I was able to review and then give my mother a beautiful handmade laptop bag from Ethnotek. The Ethnotek Dep is not only beautiful but it has a story too. I love that it is a bag that will start conversations and is socially conscious. Given that my mother is a Methodist Reverend it really was the perfect work tote for her. Be sure to read the story behind the bag and my review of Ethnotek Dep.
I’m thrilled to be giving one lucky Our Knight Life reader a chance to win a beautiful Ethnotek Dep bag of there own!
The Ethnotek Dep Vietnam 2 is even more stunning in person that it is in this picture! It comes with a padded lap top carrying case and retails for $149.00.
- Removable laptop sleeve for 15” MacBook Pro and similar PC laptops.
- Comfortable padded carrying handles for hands and shoulders.
- Snap button closures for main compartment
- Internal mesh zipper pocket for phone and other small accessories
- Tough ballistic nylon base
- Water resistant inner nylon ripstop lining
- Removable shoulder strap
Please use the below Rafflecopter form to enter. Giveaway ends 8/4/13.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway open to US only. Prize will be mailed by Our Knight Life. Tracking and Insurance will be provided. Our Knight Life is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016