Ever since I got my first juicer I have been loving starting my morning with fresh juice. Once you’ve juiced your own vegetables and fruits you will not want to stop. It’s so full of flavor and better than anything you can buy at the store!
Today I was going to be doing some filming for another recipe and as I got my morning basic green juice together I thought – Why not share this recipe too!
This is a basic green juice recipe that is perfect for those who are new to juicing and veteran juicers a like. It’s my go-to daily juice that I make. I’ve made this juice far more than any other juice. It’s just SO good! The green gives me a natural energy boost first thing in the morning too!
Juicing in Action!
*TIP – It’s best to drink fresh juice on an empty stomach. This allows your body to absorb all the nutrients and if you have food in your stomach you can sometimes get heartburn.
- 4-5 small handfuls of spinach
- 4 stalks of celery
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 nub ginger
- *optional* small splash coconut water to flush the juicer
- Wash and prepare all your fruits and veggies
- Juice veggies
- Flush juicer with coconut water
If you wanted to you could (and I usually do) sub apples for the pineapple. I regularly use apples in my juice, but occasionally I have pineapple or pears that need to be used up and they make a great substitute in this basic green juice recipe!
Check out my other juicing recipe!
What is your favorite juice?
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016