You know the line from Despicable Me?
It’s So FLUFFY!!
Yeah, I pretty much want to say that every single day when I put cloth diapers on my son!
But what if I told you I had a secret?
For nearly 4 months I’d practically given up on using cloth diapers for Baby D, but thanks to Andy Pandy Bamboo Diapers that didn’t happen!
We battled and nearly lost to an epic acid rash that I couldn’t figure out for the life of me…
When this rash started to show up, I thought it was our cloth. We stopped using microfiber, we switched to natural materials against his bottom – That didn’t work. We treated for yeast. We stripped our diapers 3 times. That didn’t work. I was in tears when I realized the only thing that “worked” was switching to a disposables.
I wasn’t ready to be done with cloth, but seeing my child bleeding and screaming in pain the instant he pooped I knew I had no other choice. Switching to disposables was almost as hard as figuring out his rash was from his FPIES and not the cloth itself.
I couldn’t believe how much perfume some diapers had. I hated how many chemicals were in the mainstream disposables. One of the main reasons I was using cloth was do avoid chemicals against their bottoms. So we tried Eco-freindly options. We had leaks, we had the dreaded blow-outs, and we had gel stuff on his bottom. It was gross. I was fed up. I didn’t know what to do.
Finally someone suggested we check out Andy Pandy Bamboo Disposable Diapers. It was because of Andy Pandy diapers that we were able to finally get his rash under control and also to make our way back to using our beloved cloth diapers.
Andy Pandy bamboo diapers not only cleared up his rash quickly, they worked in every single fashion that the other disposable diapers I tried failed.
There are so many reasons why I love Andy Pandy bamboo disposable diapers. Let’s start with the bamboo!
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable! It’s strong, soft, and naturally absorbs odors!
- Plus bamboo is a very renewable resource! So it’s very eco-friendly!
- The bamboo makes the diaper super absorbable – we’ve gone 12 hours sleeping on his belly without leaks.
- The bamboo actually wicks the moisture away from baby, and it’s thermal regulating (When it’s hot it keeps baby cool, when it’s cool it keeps baby warm!).
- Finally, bamboo is naturally hyper-allergenic and antibacterial.
Those reasons alone were enough, but there is more!
- The diaper has gusseted leg ruffles on the inside to help prevent accidents. The only time we ever had an issue is when this was tucked in, but even then we have even had a blow out.
- The diaper has an aloe liner that is very soothing to baby’s bottom.
- They come with a wetness indicator.
Finally, but equally as important the Andy Pandy diapers contain NO chlorine, perfume, lotion, Latex, TBT, PVC, or Phthalates.
The only negative I’ve found to these diapers is that sometimes after wearing them all night, he will have bamboo fibers or strings on his private area. That is easily wiped away, and certainly isn’t a deal breaker in my opinion.
Additionally, they aren’t the most affordable diaper on the market. You are paying around $.52 per diaper (at least for the size Large – less for the small and medium, more for the XL), but to me finding a diaper that was able to heal my son’s rash, not leak, not smell of chemicals or perfume, and was friendly to the environment I’m happy to pay the additional cost.
I couldn’t be happier with these diapers! If you wanted to use cloth diapers, but they didn’t work out, or you travel and need something different – Andy Pandy is going to be the best bet for you! They are good for the environment, good for baby, and they also give a portion of sales to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital!! They worked so well for us that we are 98% back into cloth, something that only a few months ago I thought would never happen. We always keep a package on hand in case the baby’s rash comes back or we are traveling though! I wish I could give the person who made these diapers a huge hug. They may just be diapers, but they made my son feel better!
Andy Pandy bamboo diapers come in 4 sizes:
You can buy Andy Pandy Diapers exclusively on Amazon.com. (Personally I love that option! I never have to leave the house to buy diapers!)
You can also connect with this amazing brand with any questions on their Facebook page!
What is your favorite feature of this diaper?
I received diapers for my review, however I have continued to buy them and all my opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016