I am super excited to host this giveaway. A couple of months ago, after reading Becca’s Paro Post, I entered a giveaway she was hosting. It was for RubaDub Buddies. Don’t know about them? Well, trust me you should! When I saw them I immediately fell in love with them for a couple of reasons.
1. They are so stinking cute, how could you not want one?
2. They are much bigger than your average hooded towel, which is great for my ever growing Squishy.
3. With many to choose from, how could you not find something you love?*
4. Did I mention they were absolutely melt-your-heart adorable? Perhaps the only thing cuter then a baby tushie, is a baby tushie in these towels.
“Our soft, 100 percent cotton hooded towels are excellent for children 0 to 7 years old. They measure 30×54 inches and each includes a FREE color coordinated ribbon. Choose from many designs: duck, dog, clownfish, dinosaur, ladybug, frog, monkey, flower, shark, caterpillar, penguin, and princess. You may even add a FREE matching gift card and have your Buddy personalized for $5 more. Check out our inventory to see these cute RubaDub Buddies!” – Janel at Rubadub Buddies
Disclaimer: This is my 100% honest opinion which may be different than yours. I received no monetary compensation for this review.
So I entered Becca’s contest, and although I didn’t win, I couldn’t get these towels out of my head! Did you notice the * next to number 3? Well if you are like me, even though these towels are simply the cutest, I couldn’t see my little Squishapillar as anything but a caterpillar. (Seriously my wallet cringes every time I see something Caterpillar/Baby related)
So, I contacted RubaDub Buddies, and asked her if she would be able to create a caterpillar towel. And boy did she ever rise up to the challenge!! This towel has plenty of room to grow, and is super soft. Squishy started laughing the moment I showed it to him, and laughs every time we use it. He loves it! She is always adding new buddies to her collection, so let her know if you have an idea!
The only downside to this towel is you will really want two because I want one for the bathroom, and one for the pool! But unlike the baby hooded towels, this towel is so big it is good for ages 0-7. At $35 for a towel that could last your child 7 years, having two isn’t out of the question!
Check out my little Squishapillar in his “Willard” (all of her towels have their own cute names!) Rubadub Buddies Towel.
As you can see – Squishy rates this super cute towel – Extra Squishable!
Janel is generously offering one reader a choice of any of her Rubadub Buddies…
This giveaway is open to residents of US and
How to win:
Please make sure to leave your email in your comment, or I will not be able to contact you about your win, and will have to choose another winner.
I will be checking each entry to the best of my ability, but honesty is appreciated!
Head on over to the Rubadub Buddies Etsy site and tell me which Buddy you would pick if you win! You must also be a follower of Family and Life in
as well. Please leave one (1) comment saying you have done both of these things and what you would pick. Las Vegas
(This is the only mandatory entry. The other entries below are EXTRA.)
(Please enter a comment for EACH entry. So, if it says that an entry is worth 3 entries, please leave 3 separate comments.)
1. Follow me on Facebook and say HI! (2 entries)
2. Follow Rubadub Buddies on Facebook and tell them I sent you! (2 entries)
3. Heart Rubadub Buddies Etsy shop (1 entry)
4. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway, leaving the link in a comment.(2 entries)
(You can tweet once per day for extra entries!)
5. Vote for me on both Top Mommy Blogs & Picket Fences (please be honest and actually vote) (2 entries per day, you can vote once a day. Just leave two comments each day you vote)
6. Grab my blog button and place it on your blog. Spread the word! Leave a comment with the link. (2 entries)
7. Blog about this giveaway and leave a direct link to it! (4 entries)
8. Make a purchase from Rubadub buddies and tell her I sent you. (6 entries!!) (Don’t forget to use your code below to get free monogramming or $5 off your order!)
If you just can’t wait to see if you are a winner, or just want to earn extra entries to the giveaway, head on over to her website and buy one today! Tell her “Emily K from FaliLV sent me” to get free monogramming, or $5 off your order!! This is a special offer for only our readers who enter the contest!
Good Luck!! This contest will end at 8pm PST on 8/9.
Emily is a wife & mom living in Las Vegas. The owner and writer at Our Knight Life, Emily loves sharing her two adorable boys and journey through motherhood. Emily has run four half marathons to date and is always training for her next big race. She also enjoys creating healthy recipes for her family and sharing family friendly product reviews.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016