Has it ever been a busy day here in our Vegas life!! I am too spent for a full on post, so how about just the highlights!?
- I was able to finish off 3 big loads of laundry (yes I have been slacking there too…)
- Squishapillar took a huge THREE + hour nap!! (But of course that would be the one time I don’t lay down to catch up on some zzz’s)
- Headed over to Micheal’s to get supplies to make a Kiss Can… (What is a Kiss Can you ask???? Tune back in tomorrow for one of the sweetest blog posts EVER!)
- Headed over to the grocery store – and BLEW my whole budget!! (Just say NO to shopping hungry!)
- Gave in and ordered a copy of Eat, Pray, Love from Amazon after being the 42 person wait-listed at the library.
- Broke down Squishy’s play-yard so we could transform the dining room into his playroom. Boy, do I ever miss basements! (It’s not a big deal, because the place were his play area was is easily converted into a family dining area – what do I really need a formal dining space for anyways!
- Forgot to pay for my Diet Coke on the bottom of the cart, so I went back into to pay for it. I happened to get a manager who asked me whose line I went through. I told her, and she proceeded to write her up on the spot… Next time I will take the bad Karma over not paying vs the bad Karma for getting someone who was really nice written up!! (This coming from someone who used to work in Loss Prevention and is very anti-theft)
- Squishy fell asleep the moment he was done eating tonight!
- And hopefully I will get to go to bed early – finger’s crossed!! ~ Mama needs sleep too!!
If you get a chance – stop by Lolo’s blog ~ Crazy about My Baybah, and enter her giveaway! It is a great product for any family with young children!!
One quick question before I head out – Does anyone know of a homemade organic weed killer that I can use in my backyard?? Thanks!
Night all – Enjoy Hoping!
1. A nice warm shower. Now that my Sister-In-Law is living with us, I can actually do this everyday if I want to. When the Hubs is deployed, and the Squish is awake, sometimes it just doesn’t happen.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016