Can you believe the 31st is right around the corner? Pretty soon children will be banging on my doorbell asking for candy. Their treat bags will be filled with candy much like this! We plan on donating candy to the YMCA trick or treat event we will be attending right by our home!! We also plan to take Squish out to Trick or Treat for the very first time in his super cute costume!!
According to a national survey conducted by The Hershey Company, personal candy preferences may provide insight into Halloween costume choices. According to the survey:
- About 30 percent of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup, Kit Kat Wafer Bar and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate lovers will do the monster mash this year as a vampire, witch or monster.
- Fans of Twizzlers Twists may get the chance to show their dance moves as they twist the night away dressed in garb from the 1950s. More than 41 percent stated they plan to dress-up in period piece costumes from different eras of the 20th century.
- Jolly Rancher lovers will most likely sport a cape on Halloween, as 23 percent expressed a desire to channel superhuman powers as their favorite superhero.
You can check out www.CelebrateWithHersheys.com/Halloween for more information!!
I am participating in a contest for a Hershey’s Halloween Prize Pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016