Welcome to the 3rd week of Bee Friendly Friday Follow hosted by Crazy About My Baybah and Family and Life of Las Vegas . This hop is all about meeting new bloggy friends. So link up, grab our new button, and Bee Friendly!
Would you like to be our co-host?! It is simple, all you have to do is link up to Bee Friendly! Each week we will use random.org to select a co-host from the previous weeks link-up. We will then contact you to let you know if you have been selected. There is a new list every Friday, so remember to come back and link up with us.
Here are a few simple guidelines we encourage you to follow:
1. Add your blog to the linky below.
2. Follow the hosts in the #1 and #2 spots, and the co-host in the #3 spot! Leave a comment, and we will follow you back!
3. Grab our new Bee Friendly button to share the fun.
4. Bee Friendly, and visit the blogs that catch your eye.
6. If you get a new follower, Bee Friendly, and return the love!
This is my first week participating in this. So I am going to brag about my little man. Everyday he learns something new. He is SO smart. Today he became obsessed with saying “Bye”.
He has always waved bye, but now he will start to walk down the hall and stop to see if you are watching, turn and say “Bye Bye Bye Bye” until you say it back, then he will take some more steps and say it again.
Today he also said “See you Later” and “Everyone” as well as “Elmo” for the first time.
I love that little man! Such a Squishy!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016