In preparation of The Muppets coming to theaters this Thanksgiving (November 23rd), Disney want’s to make sure you are up to date on all The Muppets!
One of my personal favorite Muppets is Animal! He is fun, crazy, and always exciting. Who better to talk to us about how to be cool!
ANIMAL’S FIVE RULES OF COOL: A guide to life from Drummer, Rock Icon, Force of Nature and Anger Management Graduate!
- LIVE LOUD!!!! – Anything worth doing is worth doing at high-decibel. Whether it’s playing drums, singing, expressing your opinion or simply wearing a really loud sports coat, this is a surefire way to make sure the world knows who you are, where you are and in which direction you’re headed.
- EAT NOW! – There are those who believe it is important to “stay hungry” in life, to put off rewards and defer gratification. Animal is not one of those. He devours life—literally—which goes a long way towards explaining his mealtime nickname: the Appetite with Legs.
- FRIENDS! – Good friends watch your back, take care of you and always follow your beat. With his band mates in the Electric Mayhem, Animal has found kindred spirits. (Oh sure, sometimes they yank his chain, but that’s only to make sure he doesn’t miss the tour bus.)
- ROMANCE! – Animal is not much for subtlety when it comes to finding romance. His idea of flirtatious small talk usually consists of the phrase “WOMAN! WOMAN!” But it works…for him. As for you, may we suggest finding a slightly less assertive approach to finding love.
- NICE BUNNY! – Everyone needs a sense of security, a quiet space where they can find peace. For Animal, it’s time well spent with his bunny, whose name is “Nice Bunny.” For you, it can be anything from soaking in pond scum (Kermit) to wearing tapioca-filled tap shoes (Gonzo). Wherever you find it, embrace your bliss. Just don’t squeeze too hard.
Head over to Disney’s Animal page to see Animal up close and rockin’!
Make sure you ‘Like’ THE MUPPETS on Facebook!
THE MUPPETS opens in theaters everywhere on November 23rd!
Disney/DreamWorks provided me with an all expenses paid trip to LA for an advance screening of clips from The Muppets. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. I am in no way obligated to provide positive reviews.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016