(Please note – you can now find Family and Life in Las Vegas at http://www.familylifeinlv.com – I am not posting on blogger, and my previous address has not forwarded yet – Thanks!!)
Toddler Talk Thursday was created as a place for moms and dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other bloggers of toddlers. Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!
I actually just introduced Squishy’s lovey in my last post – Meet Our Newest Family Member!
I wasn’t sure Squish would ever choose a lovey – for so long he was content with whatever I gave him. He loved the small blankets when he was itty bitty. You know the ones with the animal heads attached? It was his third mute button after mommy and his Paci.
But then his love for those faded. He had a brief fling with a bee, another with a small bunny, and a firetruck he insisted went to bed with him (It didn’t).
But then he picked up his sweet corded bunny in a toy store – and he has been inseparable ever since!
We actually just ordered a “back up Bunny” today. Just in case!
So what is your little one’s Lovey??
Link Up Suggestions:
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016