NEW TO Toddler Talk Thursday- WE ARE CHANGING HOW WE PICK THE FEATURED BLOG.
Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog to see what topic your suggest for the following week. If we choose your topic – you will be our featured blog. (Hey we need some fresh ideas!! And picking from your cuties is just too hard!)
In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts.
And the end of your post – suggest a topic for next week.
Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
Our highlighted blog this week is:
Does your toddler ever wake up in the middle of the night? If so, what do they want and how do you deal with it?
Sorry – not much excitement in this post – Squishy started sleeping through the night around 13 months. Since then if he wakes up, he wants to be cuddled, needs medicine because he is sick, or is teething. Most times I can just pick him up, and rock him a little bit (which I actually really love.)
I am going to post an old picture here. (Because I just have to add a Squishy Picture!) I found my Squish sleeping face down, which I just don’t like (but he does A LOT).
So I took a picture, then moved him, and got this look. (BTW – he looks exactly like my Hubs in the AM here!! SCARY!)
Come to think of it – I get that look A LOT!
Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016