One of the most amazing things about being a mother is the fact that every day, multiple times a day you find another reason to love your child.
I thought I would share a few.
Reasons #4,864,288 – 4,864,300 why I l♥ve my son.
- Every night Squishy has long drawn out conversations with Bunny in his bed. As if that on it’s own wasn’t sweet enough, the other night I heard a distinct bump against the crib. I wait to hear if he was going to start crying. Instead I heard, “BONK, Are You Alright?” Seriously, it was all I could do to not go in and give him a sqeeze.
- Yesterday, while sitting on my lap for a book, my son turned around and stood up in between my legs. He put his face right up to mine, grabbed my cheeks, and planted a big wet kiss on me.
- This morning we got to Video Chat with my hubs! (Oh how I loved seeing his handsome face.) Squishy was BEYOND excited to see his Daddy. He tried to share his bunny with him, and was thrilled he could give him “fist-bumps” through the computer screen. (Okay so this one made me love my hubs even more too!)
Sometimes being a mother is one of the best things in the whole wide world. I am totally loving this age.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016