EXTENDED – 5/17
One thing you might not know about me is I have a strong propensity to change my mind. Maybe it comes from years of living in rental units, but the thought of putting something permanent on my wall gives me high anxiety.
That is why I love wall decals, and if you are looking for some fun ones, Words for Your Walls has you covered.
I am constantly working on our playroom, but recently decided I wanted to add a chalkboard to the space. And I really wanted to add an alphabet and numbers to it as well.
Words for Your Walls worked with me on creating the perfect font, size, and color!
Check it out – I love how well it turned out.
Check out some of these other fabulous designs!!
The application was easy, and Words for Your Walls also included an applicator card to help ensure an easy transfer!
We give Words for Your Walls and Very Squishable on the Squishy Rating Scale for it’s ease of use, and ability to create just what you want!
Words for your Walls is giving one reader from Family and Life in Las Vegas a $40 Gift Code to pick out your own wall decals.
How to Win
Entering is easy – all you have to do is the mandatory entry. Extra entries are available but not mandatory. (Open US only) I will be checking each entry to the best of my ability, so honesty is appreciated!
Visit Words for your Walls and tell me how you would spend your $40 GC. If you don’t know – tell me which room needs some words for your walls. You must also be a follower of Family and Life in Las Vegas via GFC.
- Follow me on Twitter Like me on Facebook. (2 entries each)
- Subscribe to my blog by email, RSS, (2 entries each)
- Vote for my son’s Shining Star Video (Can be done daily) (2 entries per vote)
- Tweet/Facebook/Stumble this giveaway. (RT 3x per day, Minimum 1 Hour Apart.)
- Enter any of my other giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
[tweetbox counter=”true” width=”350″ height=”65″ label=”Making it easy to tweet” content=”#win a$40 GC to Words for Your Walls walldecals @FamilyNLifeLV to decorate your home ends 5/17 (extended) http://bit.ly/wordswalls”]
This Giveaway is open to US only and ends on 5/17 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be chosen by WordPress Plug-in “And The Winner Is” and notified via email. The winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be picked. Family and Life in Las Vegas is not responsible for lost or missing prizes. You do not have to have a blog to enter, but you do need to be over 18 and have a valid email.
Disclosure: This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media I was given a custom design for my review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and may differ from yours. No monetary compensation was given for this post.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016