You Can Never Have Too Many Oo’s: When the two letter O’s in Monkey’s roof blow away in the wind, it’s up to Duck to hunt down the /oo/ sound and fix the roof before it rains. Can Kangaroo and Duck save the day?
Ducks Hiccups: When Duck drinks down a glass of water too quickly, he gets the hiccups for the first time ever! His WordFriends try every trick in the book to help him, but which cure will work?
Achoo!: Pig is allergic to peaches! When Sheep brings Pig a big bag of peaches to make pies, Pig starts sneezing so much that he can’t even tell Sheep what he really needs is a… a… apples.
Get Well Soon Soup: When ant gets sick, Pig tries to take care of him by making his special Get-Well-Soon soup. It has all the letters in the alphabet in it, so Pig can build any word that ant needs to feel better.
I am a huge fan of Wordworld. I love finding educational programming for my toddler, and WordWorld certainly fits that bill. I love the creativity in the show, and how educational and fun it is. My son enjoys the bright colors and fun characters. Everything in the show from them animals to the homes are made out of words.
I love how they not only build words, but they discuss how they are building the words from the letters to the sounds each letter makes.
I appreciate letting my son watch a show that helps him learn about reading, words, and the sounds they can make.
NCircle Entertainment is giving one reader from Family and Life in Las Vegas their own copy of WordWorld – The Train Escapades.
How to Win
Entering is easy – all you have to do is the mandatory entry. Extra entries are available but not mandatory. (Open World Wide) I will be checking each entry to the best of my ability, so honesty is appreciated!
Visit NCircle Entertainment’s website and tell me which coloring page you like the best. You must also be a follower of Family and Life in Las Vegas via GFC, RSS, or Email
- Follow me on Twitter Like me on Facebook. (2 entries each)
- Like NCircle Entertainment on Facebook. Let them know Family and Life in Las Vegas sent you (2 entries)
- Follow @NCircle on Twitter (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by email, RSS, or GFC (Which ever you didn’t use for your Mandatory Entry)
- Review my blog on Alexa (4 entries)
- Tweet/Facebook/Stumble this giveaway. (RT 3x per day, Minimum 1 Hour Apart.)
- Enter any of my other giveaways (1 entry per giveaway entered)
[tweetbox counter=”true” width=”350″ height=”65″ label=”Making it easy to tweet” content=”#win a copy of the new DVD #WordWorld The Train Escapades @FamilyNLifeLV and @NCircle ends 5/18 http://bit.ly/word_world Open WW RT”]
This Giveaway is open World Wide and ends on 5/18 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be chosen by WordPress Plug-in “And The Winner Is” and notified via email. The winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be picked. Family and Life in Las Vegas is not responsible for lost or missing prizes. You do not have to have a blog to enter, but you do need to be over 18 and have a valid email.
Disclosure: All opinions expressed are 100% my own and may differ from yours. No monetary compensation was given for this post.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016