I was recently give two awards by two very sweet ladies.
Deb at Lucas’s Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder gave me the Cherry on Top award.
- Deb – you rock. No seriously, your strength inspires, and there is no doubt that you are a great mother. Lucas is lucky to have you as a mother. Thank you for thinking of me.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
- Working on it!!
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
Why is it so easy to find things you love in others, but we are so critical of ourselves??
- I love my eyes, and I love that I gave them to my son.
- I love that even if I question it now and then, I am a good mother, and a good wife.
- I love that I can cook, and that the more I do, the better I get.
5. Pass this award on to 5 of the sweetest bloggers:
- Life after Yes
- Adventures in Mommyhood
- Crouching Mother Hidden Toddler
- Two Monkeys and a Washtub
Dawn over at the Mom-A-Logues also gave me an award today. Feeling very liked over here in Vegas I tell you!!
1.) THANK the blogger who awarded it to you.
Dawn, you are so nice to think of me. I am so touched you thought of me and my little family blog! Thanks for making my day a little brighter.
2.) Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation and experience using five words.
3.) Pass it on to 10 other blogs you feel has real substance..
- Joy’s Laughter
- Eco Friendly Family
- The Paper Mama
- The Mommyhood Memos
- The Tarr Pit
- The Mack to my Cheese
- The Little Blonde Girl
- The Adventures of Two under Two
- Our Precious Jaz
- 3 Four and Under
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016