Since I am in transition to a new blog design… (yes again) (What, I like to change my mind!) I thought I would share some of my favorite blog designs. I love the color and layout of all of these. It was really hard to choose just 10, and please take them in no particular order.
10. The Paro Post – I love how she changes up her design with the seasons and it is always so chic!
9. The Kludgy Mom – I love her blog, but have to admit I was initially drawn in by the design. So bright and fresh!
8. Eclectic Whatnot – Fresh, Girly, Pretty, Ruffles – what is not to love!
7. Mama’s Losing It – One word: Bold!
6. Dear Crissy – Another fantastic design that looks better every time she changes it up!
5. Teri Johnson – The use of color and her pretty smile draw readers in. The content makes them stay.
4. The Pleated Poppy – The simpleness of it really makes me love it!
3. Make it and Love it – I loved her design before, but I really love it now. Eye-popping, streamlined.
2. The Mary Mama Show – The colors and cleanliness of this blog are what make me love the design
1. Linz Loves You – Again the use of simplicity is what got me to love her design. And the colors! Love it!
I guess I hope my design comes out finally looking like what I want. I wanted each design I used. But always seem to be searching for something more. So hopefully bright popping colors, and simplicity, with a side of chic will be what I end up with.
I am hooking up at Oh Amanda for Top Ten Tuesday.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016