** If you want to follow this on twitter – or plan on tweeting your post – please use hashtag: #letstalktoddler **
Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog to see what topic your suggest for the following week. If we choose your topic – you will be our featured blog.
Keep the GREAT suggestions coming. We have an on-going list we will choose from each week. Some topics are ones we have done in the past – but that doesn’t mean we won’t revisit them!!
In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts.
And the end of your post – suggest a topic for next week.
Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
Squishy has two main “catch phrases” and they both make me laugh!
1. “Whereditgo” (AKA: Where did it go?) He usually follows this up with a “TADA” when he finds whatever he is looking for, although he is usually just wanting me to pay attention to his cars or something! LOL
2. “Areyoualright” (AKA: Are you Alright?) Recently we visited my father and step-mom in Florida. Everyone got a kick out of this. He will say it over and over if you get him going. Honestly, I think I have one smart kiddo – in everyday life we often forget to take a moment and ask ourselves if we are okay. Squishy reminds me to do it constantly.
Also, it wasn’t too long ago (maybe a couple months) that I heard a THUNK coming from Squishy’s bed. Not even a minute later it was followed by “Areyoualright?” He is too sweet sometimes!
Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
Please – Before you Link up – This is NOT A BLOG HOP!! IT IS A MEME FOR PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS OF TODDLERS.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016