Are you tired of looking through 12 deal emails for the best deal of the day?
Leave it to Bing to change that and simplify it for you!
Introducing Bing Deals.
You’re busy, and Bing gets it. But these days, saving money is too important to skip, so don’t let deals fatigue drive you away from bargains.
In a recent survey, 87 percent of people said they would increase their use of daily deals if they could find only deals that interest them all in one place.
With the launch of Bing Deals, Bing is doing just that, making it easier for parents everywhere to save money on family fun.
Unlike competitors, Bing is harnessing deals from major deals providers and retailers, including Groupon, LivingSocial, Nordstrom, Target and many others, to help you cut through the clutter and find the best deals on the web in one central location for people to browse, find and buy. Bing does the sorting and filtering for you, because we know being a parent is a full-time job! Now, all you have to do is go to bing.com/deals, where Bing has categorized the deals into the most popular categories so the hunt is over.
- One-Stop Shop: The new Bing Deals experience aggregates more than 200,000 deals across the US, including local deals, helping you easily match multiple deals to ensure you’re getting the best one. There is no need to browse hundreds of websites or sign-up for multiple emails. You can find the best deals on the web at Bing.com/deals.
- Browse for the Best Deals: Bing Deals cuts through the clutter by cleansing and organizing deals, so irrelevant deals are filtered out of your experience. You can browse by retailer, location, keywords or by category such as restaurants, spa services, arts and entertainment, and even nightlife to find exactly what you want quickly. Or, if you’re not sure what you’re looking for, simply browse the top deals of the day to see if something sparks your interest!
- Visual Search Results: Because shopping is a visual experience and so is searching on Bing, your deal search results are visually organized on the screen to help you easily sort through your options and find the best deal based on what you’re looking for.
- Daily Deals: With one click, you’ll see the top daily deals featuring the very best offers in your metro area, with savings generally from 30-50 percent off.
Simply put – Bing is the one-stop shop for the best deals, discounts and coupons for all your family-fun (or mom’s night out!) needs. And this is just the beginning – More money-saving features will roll out over the coming weeks. Just visit Bing.com/deals, or check out the Bing Blog and Microsoft News Center for more information!
Emily is a wife & mom living in Las Vegas. The owner and writer at Our Knight Life, Emily loves sharing her two adorable boys and journey through motherhood. Emily has run four half marathons to date and is always training for her next big race. She also enjoys creating healthy recipes for her family and sharing family friendly product reviews.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016