I am always looking for shoes that will keep up with my active toddler. When I had the opportunity to test out a pair of See Kai Run shoes, I was thrilled! After checking around the site, I picked out the perfect pair for my little dude!
Also available as a Smaller baby bootie, for ages 0-24 months.
- Handcrafted from butter-soft leather
- Flexible rubber sole – healthy for developing feet but sturdy enough for outdoor play!
- Generous width and wide toe box for plenty of wiggle room!
- Padded collars for extra comfort
- Adjustable hook and loop closures make shoes easy to get on and ensure a great fit
- Breathable leather insole and lining
Let me tell you, these shoe are super cute on my Squishy. When I ask him which shoes he wants to wear, 9/10 he will bring these back to me. This tells me they are comfortable. We have all my son’s shoes lined up and let him pick out what he wants to wear.
To pick his See Kai Run shoes over his Cars shoes must mean he really likes them. You see in our home, the only time a Cars item gets passed up is if something is more comfortable!
I like that the shoes are nice enough to wear when he is dressing up for a nicer day, or just to wear to playgroup! The design is perfect for any outfit.
The See Kai Run footwear family grows with your child from birth to 6 years. From our Smaller baby booties, to See Kai Run first walkers, and into our new Kai line of big kid shoes, each line is carefully crafted for your child’s developmental needs and activity levels.
We LOVE the See Kai Run children’s footwear choices and quality. So much, See Kai Run rates a Extremely Squishable on the Squishy Rating Scale! (10/10)
Guess What?! One lucky Family and Life in Las Vegas reader is going to win a pair of See Kai Run shoes (winner’s choice) for their child to enjoy! (Winners can pick from the See Kai Run line or Smaller Sizes line.)
Disclosure: I was given a pair of See Kai Run shoes to review. No monetary compensation was given and I was under no obligation to give a positive review. All opinions are 100% honest and my own.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016