However, the truth is, it doesn’t matter if you live in a desert or a the tropics. Every body needs at least 8-10 glasses of water daily!
If you are like me, sometimes you need a little extra motivation when it comes to making sure you get your daily water consumption in.
Brita understands that and has created the Brita Challenge.
Take the Brita Challenge. Hydrate to feel great.
And a Brita® filtration system makes tap water taste better, so it’s easier to drink more water.
Why not take the Brita® Challenge? Drink 8–10 glasses of water a day for four weeks and feel the difference it makes. Join us:
- Hydrate. Drink the 8–10 glass goal daily for four weeks
- Save. Get up to $15 off Brita® products
- Get support and tips for success
- Share your results
PLUS, enter for a chance to win a trip to “The Biggest Loser” Resort at Fitness Ridge in beautiful Malibu, Calif.
Brita is Challenging you to drink your daily intake of water everyday for 4 weeks!
The idea is that after the 4 weeks of the challenge drinking water will become second nature to you. Plus who wouldn’t love a trip to “The Biggest Loser” Resort in Malibu California?
Brita makes getting your daily water intake easy!
8-10 glasses of water = 1 Brita Pitcher
8-10 glasses of water = 3 Brita Water Bottles.
So how do I make sure I get my daily water in?
My Tip: I drink 2 glasses of water prior to each meal. That is 6 glasses DONE!! And I usually try to eat 4-5 meals a day. So that is 8-10 glasses without batting an eye!
Did you know: Drinking more water can help you lose weight.
A recent study found that drinking water before meals three times per day can help increase weight loss up to five pounds over a 12 week period. Increase your water intake by taking the Brita Challenge at Brita.com/Challenge to help you drink 8-10 glasses of water per day.
• Source: American Chemical Society (Clinical Trail Confirms Effectiveness of Simple Appetite Control Method. American Chemical Society, 2010). Study concluded that drinking water before meals can lead to greater weight loss results in combination with a low calorie diet.
How simple is that!! What are you waiting for?
Join me and take the Brita Challenge!
Disclosure: I wrote this post while participating in a blog tour conducted by Fitfluential on behalf of Clorox. I have been compensated for my time commitment to the program but my opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016