I think it is time to admit, I am a bit of purse junky. I used to be the girl who would have one purse for a year before I switched to a new one. But not anymore. Now I love switching purses with moods and outfits.
I first saw Luckycann on another blogger at Blogher. It was this Lemon Chiffon Carson bag, and I was in love.
I knew I had to reach out to the Ann, the shop owner, and learn more.
Luckycann makes handmade bags for fashion and function.
Lucky for me, I got to review a LuckyCann of my own!
Lucky for you, I am giving away one of these gorgeous bags (of your choice) right here, and if you don’t win that you should come back for a chance to win it in the #SpreadTheWarmth Charity Raffle I will be hosting October 30 – November 12. (This giveaway will be for the Lemon Chiffon Carson Bag.)
LUCKY FERN (from Ann’s site)
- Fern is designed to work with everyday lifestyle yet fashionable and feature rich, this beautiful bag accentuates with style and class.
- Exterior Made from durable canvas, a sturdy and durable material.
- Interior is fully lined with purple cotton mix.
- It’s big enough for our daily essentials. It could be used as an everyday bag or school bag.
- COLORS Available: Grey, Red, Lavender
- Comes with 2 inside open pockets, 1 inside zipper bag, 1 pen slip, and 1 swivel key slip.
- 1.5” width shoulder strap can provide added comfort and practicality when we carrying books ,laptop or bottle water for a distance walk.
What I love about the Fern in Red:
The Durability – it is made from a heavy canvas that stands up to tough love. Trust me, my toddler puts us in some tough love situations!
The Color – even though it is made from canvas, the color is intense, rich, and just awesome.
The Style – Looks are deceiving on this purse. I can hold a lot more than you think in this purse. It also has a key chain for quick access to your car keys, and 3 pockets. One of which fits my cell phone perfectly, the second smaller pocket fits my point and shoot camera with ease. The 3rd larger pocket keeps pretty much whatever I need it to.
My pictures also don’t do the cuteness of this purse justice. As my friend told me, “I love your purse, it is just adorable!”
Check out these other lovely purses from LuckyCann!
- ASTER in Bright Turquoise ($55)
- IRIS in Dark Olive Green ($49)
- FERN in Dark Grey ($47)
- BAILEY in Black ($49)
Disclosure: I received a LuckyCann purse for my review. All opinions are 100% honest and my own. No monetary compensation was given for this review.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016