Family and Life in Las Vegas – Emily and Squishy (2.5)
Crazy About My Baybah – Lolo and Baybah (2.5)
The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom – Melissa & Hayden(4)
If you want to follow this on twitter or plan on tweeting your post, please use hashtag: #toddlertalk**
Toddler Talk was created as a place for moms and dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other bloggers of toddlers.
Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!
There are no rules.
Link up a post that is related to this weeks topic.
(If you have previously written one, feel free to link that up.)
Link ups will be open ALL WEEK!
Please – Before you Link up – This is NOT A BLOG HOP!! IT IS A MEME FOR PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS OF TODDLERS. If you aren’t going to post specific to this weeks topic, then don’t link up.
This Week’s Topic: LITTLE SPORTS FANS!
My little man is a big fan of sports already! In addition to introducing my toddler to playing sports, we have also been sharing our favorite teams!
We started Squishy pretty young on sports!! (I should say my hubs did. I think I was taking a nap when he filmed this. Squishy is 2.5 months old.) Check out the side eye he gives the TV after a bad call!
My hubs is a Packer’s Fan!
I am a huge Cubs Fan!
DO YOU HAVE A LITTLE SPORTS FAN?
Next Week’s Topic:FAVORITE ART/CRAFT
Link Up Suggestions:
- We ask that you follow all three hosts.That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
- Feel free grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
- Stop in to other blogs that are linking up.Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
- If you have a topic you would like to suggest, please leave it in the comments sections of this post!
- If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!! get the InLinkz code
This link up is for families that have toddlers. Raising a toddler can be fun, crazy, exciting, and exhausting. Sharing what works for you could give other families another way to do things.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016