When someone says Summer to me, one of the things that pops into my head is “Popsicles”! We have all enjoyed cooling down in the summer heat with a nice cool Popsicle. My favorite was always the the Torpedos! I loved enjoying all three colors. I was very excited to hear that Popsicle has introduced the Yosicle! That’s right! They combined pops with yogurt and Yosicles were born!
This summer, the iconic Popsicle brand is introducing a new line with an unexpected twist, Yosicle, which combines a Popsicle pop and yogurt. Available in four fun varieties, featuring three unique shapes, Yosicle pops contain 10% nonfat yogurt and are an excellent source of calcium per two-pop serving.
- Yosicle Torpedo! pops feature three flavors in one low-fat, creamy pop: Purple Berry, Watermelon and Vanilla.
- Yosicle Layerz! pops feature two flavors per low-fat pop and are made with flavored ice on the top and creamy deliciousness on the bottom. They are available in two flavors: Cotton Candy & Vanilla and Orange & Vanilla.
- Yosicle Duos! pops feature creamy deliciousness on the inside with flavored ice on the outside. These low-fat pops have two flavors on each stick and are available in two variety boxes: Watermelon-Vanilla and Cotton Candy-Vanilla or Purple Berry-Vanilla and Cherry-Vanilla.
We were given the opportunity to check out the newest flavors in the Popsicle family.
I really enjoyed the yogurt Torpedos! I love that I can have a small treat, and get some extra calcium while enjoying them! (Excellent source of calcium per two-pop serving!) I also like that the flavor is there, but not overwhelming. A really refreshing treat!
My son liked them for a little while, but he still isn’t a fan of frozen treats! HA! I give him another year before he’s begging for one on a daily basis!
And don’t forget to enjoy to of the best parts of eating a Popsicle…
The jokes on the stick!
Love Posicles AND SpongeBob SquarePants?
Yosicle™ pops have partnered with Tom Kenny, the voice of Nickelodeon’s SpongeBob SquarePants, to launch the “Your Yosicle™ Adventure” Contest. The online competition invites fans to create their own ending to an animated Popsicle® Pete adventure – one where he collides with yogurt to create a Yosicle™ pop. One winner will receive a trip to Los Angeles to see Kenny bring their winning submission to life in a Hollywood recording studio!
Hurry and visit www.Facebook.com/Popsicle to learn more about the “Your Yosicle™ Adventure” Contest. Contest ends June 12th!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016