With September being Baby Safety Month, what a better way to celebrate then with a giveaway from a leader in the baby mobile safety industry!
When my family was researching convertible car seats for my first son, I decided on the Britax Advocate CS. It had so many safety features I knew it was the best choice for my family. With baby #2 on the way I am leaning heavily toward purchasing a Britax Chaperone as an infant car seat. With our first infant carrier I didn’t think the baby would out grow the weight limit so quickly, so the fact that they weight limit goes up to 30 lbs. We haven’t quite gotten big enough to look for a booster seat, but when we do look at them the Britax Parkway will be in the running for sure!
BRITAX has been a leader in mobile safety for more than 70 years, with a legacy of leadership in developing innovations that enhance the safety of child car seats and improve their ease of installation and use. Our uncompromising focus has made BRITAX the best-selling child car seat in Europe and one of the brands most trusted by American parents and caregivers since entering the U.S. market in 1996. Our commitment to improving child safety is unparalleled, as evidenced by the fact that our products undergo the most rigorous testing in our industry at five BRITAX testing facilities worldwide. We also work closely with vehicle manufacturers to encourage design improvements that enhance the performance of child car seats. In addition, we maintain an ongoing dialogue with consumers, child passenger safety technicians and other child safety advocates to ensure proper installation and use of child seats and develop new ideas to improve their safety and ease of use.
Britax makes all kinds of car seats to grow with your family!
- Infant car seats for use rear facing with children who weigh between 4 and 30 pounds.
- Convertible child seats for use rear facing with children who weigh up to 40 pounds and for use forward facing for children 20 pounds, up to 70 pounds.
- Harness-2-Booster child seats for use forward facing with a harness up to 85 pounds, and then as a belt-positioning booster seat for use with children up to 65 inches tall or 120 pounds.
- Belt-positioning booster seats for use with children who weigh up to 120 pounds.
The Parkway Booster seat is a great option for those with older children.
About the Parkway SG
The PARKWAY SG Belt-Positioning-Booster seat can be used for children 120 lbs. or less as long as the vehicle shoulder belt guide places the belt in the proper position for the child, and the top of the child’s ears are below the top of the head restraint, and the child physically fits in the seat, and is not being used beyond its expiration date (6 years from date of manufacture).
Also if you are a fan or currently own a Britax product – don’t forget to check into the Britax Registry Rewards program.
If you receive as a gift or purchase one eligible Britax product in each of the following categories: Strollers, Car Seats, Baby Carriers, Large Accessory and Small Accessory; you can receive a free BOULEVARD 70-G3 Convertible Car Seat. Check out the detailed rules here.
One lucky reader is going to win the Britax Parkway SG Belt-Positioning Booster Seat valued at $119.
Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter! The only mandatory entry will be to agree to the terms and conditions of the giveaway. All other entries are optional! This giveaway is open to US only and ends 10/10.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: No compensation was given for this post. Our Knight Life is not responsible for the prize distribution.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016