I can not believe that one full month has already gone by since I had Baby D. He is such a love and joy to our family. Blogging has taken a back seat as we settle into life as a family four, and I am learning to be a mom to two loving boys! I’m not sure how it could get any better or any more exhausting than it is right now, but I am sure both are possible! I already can’t imagine our family without Baby D. He is already smiling in response to people and is incredibly strong for his age!
At One Month Old Baby D is:
- Is more and more alert.
- Has the silliest facial expressions!
- Smiling in response to people, and has the sweetest smile!
- Holding is head up on his own for some period of time.
- Is starting to coo in response to people talking to him.
- Wearing most 0-3 month clothing although he is close to growing out of them!
- Has started to chunk out, and even has rubber-band wrists!
(Rolls along his wrists that make it appear he is wearing rubber-bands!)
- Baby D has met both sets of Grandparents, and is looking forward to meeting Uncle Dave & Aunt Mindy soon!
- Weighs approximately 12lbs.
(No official weigh in this month due to our pediatrician telling us Baby D was doing so well at his two week check in, unless there was an issue he wouldn’t need to see him until his 2 month day!)
- Loves being held and snuggled.
- Still has his days and nights mixed up.
- Loves sleeping on his belly when mommy lets him!
- Loves his big brother! He always looks around for him as soon as he hears his voice.
- Is pretty mellow, unless he is wet, hungry, or needs a diaper crying isn’t common. Although he does fuss when he wants to be held, which people are very quick to oblige, especially mommy!
I can’t wait to see what the next month has in store for Baby D. He is such a blessing to our family, and life as a family of 4 while extremely chaotic is something I am thankful for every single day.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016