One of my favorite things to do with my husband is enjoy a nice night out at a new restaurant. Having grown up in Chicago and now being in Las Vegas for over six years we are no stranger to having lots of choices at our finger tips.
I love using Restaurant.com to find a place to eat for a few reasons:
- You get a great deal
- There are reviews right there from actual customers
- You can search the exact area
If you are living in Las Vegas or coming for a visit here are 5 Restaurant.com restaurants that you should check out if you are looking for a romantic evening!
- Top Of The World – Located on top of the Stratosphere this restaurant features American cuisine, has live music, great scenery (and the view rotates as you dine!), and has 4.6 out of 5 stars!
- ENVY Steakhouse – Located in the Renaissance Hotel this restaurant offers a great wine list, outdoor dining, scenic views, and great steak. It has 4.7 out of 5 stars!
- Mood – Located inside The Artisan Hotel you will fine continental /fusion cuisine, private or outside dining, and a very elegant bar. It received 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- Addiction @ Rumor Boutique Hotel – Located on Harmon Ave you will find a great sleek modern venue with a fun bar scene. This restaurant features a fireplace, outdoor or indoor dining, and classic dishes with a twist! 3.7 out of 5 stars.
- Bar & Bistro – This off strip location offers tapas and contemporary cuisine with a Latin twist. Enjoy your dinner and wine as you experience the funky surroundings at a romantic restaurant. Bar & Bistro received 4.2 out of 5 stars.
I hope to have the opportunity to try all of these with my husband. We already checked out and loved Top of the World for brunch and it was excellent. It would be great to go back again for dinner sometime!
Have you tried Restaurant.com yet?
Disclosure: I am a Restaurant.com brand ambassador. Compensation is given for my role as a brand ambassador for Restaurant.com. All thoughts and opinions about Restaurant.com are 100% honest and my own.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016