Product was provided to facilitate this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
What do cloth diapers, comforters, and a lot of big towels have in common?
They all take an exceptionally long time to dry in my dryer. Las Vegas is super windy, and my inside space is at a premium so I started drying my cloth diapers on no heat, and often times I’d have to run the cycle two, even three times. My comforter is the same way. I run it once, pull it out, run it again, pull it out, run it a third time. Frankly, I don’t have time for that.
I had heard about wool dryer balls, but I wasn’t sure they were for me. The more I read, the more I wanted to try them. One thing that stuck out to me was that traditional dryer sheets and liquids can actually destroy the fire retardant qualities in my children’s clothing! I had no clue!
Benefits of Woolzies Dryer Balls:
- Same benefits to laundry as fabric softeners without all the chemicals.
- Save money (1 set of 6 balls last 1000 loads!).
- Cut drying time by at least 25% (A time saver and another money saver).
- Reduce Static and Wrinkles.
- 100% Eco-Friendly
- Handmade in Nepal providing steady income to women in the developing nation.
My family is very sensitive to dryer sheets and since we can’t use them with cloth diapers, I was very excited to try the Woolzies. I was happy to read on the package that even people with wool sensitivities can use Woolzies. Because the wool doesn’t shed it’s never an issue making them good for everyone!
So how did these six balls handle the test of my diapers and my comforter? My diapers no longer take more than one load to dry! This alone made the Woolzies worth it to me. What a time saver! And my comforter? Instead of 4 times through our dryer, with Woolzies I had it done in 2.
I have noticed significantly less static in all of my clothing, and my clothing comes out very soft!
The only thing I didn’t like was sometimes the balls get sneaky and hide in my clothing. I consider that a small annoyance for all the time and effort I am saving!
You can consider this family a Woolzies customer for life!
Each box of Woolzies contains 6 handmade 100% New Zealand Wool balls retailing for $34.95. You can buy them right off the Woolzies webpage!
One lucky Our Knight Life reader will be winning a box of Woolzies to try in their home! Please use the below Rafflecoper form to enter. Giveaway open to US/CAN.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016