Thank you Beauty Encounter for sponsoring today’s post and helping women find some splurge-worthy beauty products!
I turned 33 this month and one of the things I don’t often do is treat myself to beauty gifts. I love gift cards, but they almost always get spent on my children, and not myself. My birthday is the one time of the year where I don’t mind giving into a little splurge just for myself. It’s even better when I can find discount cologne and beauty treats on my wishlist.
Looking for some amazing beauty products to treat yourself with? Here are 7 splurge worthy beauty products to choose from.
1. Biotherm Deo Pure Anti-Perspirant Spray with Tri-Active Mineral Complex. Keep your underarms freshly scented and protected with Biotherm Deo. This one has Tri-Active Mineral Complex to prevent body odor for a maximum of 24 hours. Plus, it won’t stain your clothes especially when you’re having a birthday treat at noon.
2. ABBA Pure Color Protect Conditioner. Make it an effort to use the right conditioner for your color treated hair. One of the main reasons why your colored hair looks dried and brittle is because you’re using the wrong product. With ABBA Pure Color Protect Conditioner, you get natural treatment that combines the best ingredients like coconut and fruit bio complex to retain moisture, strength and vitality.
3. Gehwol Foot Cream (Gerlach’s) Sweaty feet? Dry feet? Feet prone to blisters? You only need one product to pamper or cure your beloved toes and heels. For more than 130 years, Gehwol Foot Cream has been a cure to many foot problems so you can be sure you’ll walk comfortably and healthy every after application.
4. Biotherm Biosource Clarifying Exfoliating Gel. You can get your face the treatment it needs at your own bathroom. By using this clarifying exfoliating gel from Biotherm, you get brighter, clearer skin as the gentle beads remove dead skin cells and impurities. Using this once or twice a week in the morning will make your face a smooth canvass before any makeup application.
5. Anna Sui Dolly Girl for Women Eau de Toilette Spray. Looking for a scent lighter than perfume but a bit lasting than cologne? This Dolly Girl eau de toilette spray can be the perfect fragrance for a fun girl like you. Since it’s your birthday, a new scent is absolutely timely especially when you like the floral fruity fragrance packed in a whimsical pink doll bottle.
6. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Travelers Set. Are you treating yourself to a weekend getaway on your birthday month? Don’t forget your skincare basics found in this 3-piece travel set from Elizabeth Arden. No need to check-in these essentials as they are packed in hand carry compartments. The set includes a cream skin protectant, moisturizing hand cream and lip balm that all work up to 8 hours.
7. Cris Notti Blue Bamboo Square Cosmetic Bag. Keep all your makeup, cosmetic tools and skincare bottles in this stylish cosmetic bag from Cris Notti. It has a blue bamboo design covered in plastic so all your stuff will be protected from getting wet when you’re doing your retouch in the toilet. Cris Notti logo can also be found in the zipper closure.
Personally, I would love to have that Biotherm Biosource Clarifying Exfoliating Gel come live with me! Maybe for my next birthday!!
Which of these products would you like to receive as a gift?
For all these birthday beauty treats, perfume for women, hair and body products, and home accessories, visit www.BeautyEncounter.com.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016