I am so excited to announce that Family and Life in Las Vegas has teamed up with Crazy About My Baybah to create our own Friday Follow!! We have loved linking up to other Friday Follows so much, we decided to create our own. We are calling it Bee Funny Friday Follow, because being funny is what it is all about!! Basically in addition to posting the Bee Funny Friday Badge, we ask that you also post pictures and/or stories about something funny that happened during the week. Something fun to get the weekend started.
Here are a few simple guidelines we would like you to follow:
1. Add a main link to your blog weekly.2. Follow the hosting blogs in the # 1 and # 2 spots.
3. Post pictures and/or stories on your blog about something funny that happened during the week.
4. Put our Bee Funny button in your post to share the fun.
5. Visit as many blogs as you can, and let them know that you are there from Bee Funny Friday Follow. Follow the ones you like, and we are sure you will get follows back.
6. But most of all, Bee Funny! Because Beeing Funny is what it is all about!
Bee Funny is open to family friendly sites ONLY, all others will be deleted.
I don’t have a picture for this weeks Bee Funny, instead I have a super funny book that I have to share with all of you. I first heard about this book a few months back when my mother read me a review from the local paper while she was visiting. It sounded great, but I put it in the back of my head. Then I saw that it was on sale at Amazon, or at least less than it was the first time I saw it, and I knew I had to have it.
What is this super funny book you ask? Well The Butt Book of course!
“The Butt Book” is written by Artie Bennett. He is fabulously creative with his words, and kids of all ages won’t be able to help but smile while reading this book. I mean seriously, will Butt humor ever get old? Don’t get me wrong, it is completely PC and G-rated, but it is very creative and funny.
From Amazon’s Website:
This book is a real treat! I am sure it will be a real winner with your family from the beginning to the end! (Get it… the end…)
(I bought this book with my own money. I did not receive anything in order to review it, I just found it something that will BEE FUNNY for years to come!)
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016