Wupzey! No, I am not talking to my Squishy again, Wupzey is a fun mom-created product designed to make eating time easier for Mom. Wupzey is a high chair ‘food-catcher’ that attaches easily and catches the food before it makes it’s way to the floor. Made from 100% Rip-Stop Nylon, this product was designed for our favorite little finger food eaters. (Best for ages 5-18 months).
This high chair food catcher was created by Johanna, a mom who was tired of bending over and cleaning up food from the ground. (I hear you on that one!) After months of picking up after her daughter, and finding the floor mats actually made cleaning more of a process than if the food just fell on the floor, Johanna had an idea that would change the way moms clean after meal-time for years to come.
Tired of all the extra work she was doing, Johanna created the high chair food catcher which is “lightweight, compact and durable”. Designed to be easily attached, detached, and cleaned, it is even easily stored on the highchair. The Wupzey is also designed to be strong enough to catch Sippy cups and eating utensils. It is also machine washable.
Disclaimer: This is my 100% honest opinion which may be different than yours. While I did receive a Wupzey to review; I received no monetary compensation.
I was very excited and very ready to review this innovative product. I am pretty sure my floors were ready too!
- It was extremely easy to assemble. There wasn’t much too it, other than some Velcro and 5 minutes of your time.
- It is actually strong enough to keep the Sippy cup from smashing to the floor.
- The Wupzey caught the food that hopped out of Squishy’s mouth.
- It did make clean up easier. I could just wipe the food left into the chair into the Wupzey, and remove it for an all at once. It wiped down and washed well, and stored right on the highchair.
- There are many colors to choose from, allowing your to coordinate with your highchair or décor.
(Note – the food appears to be on the highchair itself, and not the Wupzey, but I can tell you from past corn experience the food would have been on the floor had the Wupzey not been there.)
- It does not catch all the food, as there really isn’t anything that can stop Squish from feeding the dust bunnies.
- It is not kick-proof. There were days were removing it with his feet became a game. I tried to ignore this; some days were better than others.
The Wupzey gets a Squish Tested rating of SQUISHABLE (on a scale of Not Squishable to Very Squishable). Overall this product was pretty good. Since it’s arrival in our home almost a week ago, I would say that my need to clean the floor has definitely decreased. Our downsides seemed to be directly related to Squish’s age and size. I do wish I had this from the time we started finger foods. I think this would be a great baby shower gift!
Wupzey also carries bibs, cart covers, and highchair covers, all made out of the same material as the Wupzey food catcher. (read VERY easy to clean!!)
Johanna has generously offered on lucky reader a Wupzey in the color of their choice.
This giveaway is open to residents of US only.
How to win:
You must participate in the Mandatory Entry. All other entries are optional.
Please make sure to leave your email in your comment, or I will not be able to contact you about your win, and will have to choose another winner.
(I will be checking each entry to the best of my ability, so honesty is appreciated!)
Head over to the Wupzey site and tell me what you color you would pick if you are the lucky winner. You must be a follower via GFC or RSS. Please leave a comment with your color choice, and how you follow Family and Life in Las Vegas.
Follow Family and Life in
Like Family and Life in
Subscribe to Family and Life in
Head over to Wupzey and purchase something from the store. Comment back here letting me know what you bought.
Vote for Family and Life on Top Mom Blogs and Picket Fences (1 Entry for each, this can be done daily)
This Giveaway will end on 09/01 at 8pm PST
All winners will have 48 hours to respond, or I will have to pick a new winner.
Winners will be chosen by Random.Org
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016