Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog that links up, and pick an idea, story, or picture they think was a great example of that weeks topic. In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts. Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
Mandalyn and The Stinky Cheese
This week’s topic is : Ask you Questions
We thought this week we would have you all post any questions about your Toddler you would like advice on. Maybe you are having sleep issues, meal time drama, or just want some new suggestions on meal ideas, music, or things other Toddlers enjoy. No question is off limits, but please as we go around be respectful of other people and different parenting styles.
My Questions are:
1. What is your favorite on the go meal for your Toddler?
2. We are having some issues walking in public. Squish wants to walk on his own, I would prefer to hold his hand. But when I do, he drops his body weight and gets upset. He is wanting to be independent. I have never been a big fan of leashes personally, but I don’t know how to keep him from running away in a crowd and not throwing a fit. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for all your wonderful ideas!
Next weeks topic will be: What are you getting your Toddler for the Holidays?
Please email us if you have ideas for a Toddler Talk Topic!!
Please – Before you Link up – This is NOT A BLOG HOP!! IT IS A MEME FOR PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS OF TODDLERS. If you aren’t going to post specific to this weeks topic, then don’t link up.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016