We have been cloth diapering now for just short of 20 months. (Started when Squish was 6 weeks old). And I have loved all of it. Even the trial and error in finding what covers work best with my Squishy dude. As you know I use a cloth diaper service; which means I am looking for a PLU cover to ensure my son doesn’t have leaks or blowouts.
When Tiny Tush asked if I wanted to review their covers I immediately said YES! (Me, turn down a new diaper cover – I think not!) And I am sure glad I didn’t!
Tiny Tush is a Natural Baby Boutique who is dedicated to “Creating a better world through healthy living, taking care of our environment and each other!” Tiny Tush is a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer of cloth diapers and natural baby products. Tiny Tush diapers are not the cloth diapers your grandma used! We are passionate about the benefits of natural and environmentally friendly choices and we seek to educate others about these important decisions.
I was thrilled when my Tiny Tush cover came in the mail, and as soon as I could, I got my little dude wearing it. I was overall very pleased with it. The diapers are American made, and come in 4 sizes, X-Small 6-13lbs, Small 13-20lbs, Medium 20-27lbs, Large 27- 38lbs.
- No Overnight Leaks (Even with my Super Soaker Squishy Boy)
- Fun Color(s)
- Good Price
- Leg Gussets for secure fit
- Durable Velcro
- Exposed elastic gussets left red marks on his chubby toddler thighs
- Rise was a bit low. After active play the pre-fold would be exposed at the top
- Patterns (who can resist a fun pattern)
- Cover the exposed elastic gusset
- Offer Extra Large for taller squishy toddlers.
At the end of several wears, I am happy with this cover. I like the price, and the strong Velcro. I really liked that we had no leak through.
On the Squishy Rating Scale – Tiny Tush Diaper Covers rate a Pretty Squishable!
You can buy Tiny Tush diapers on their web page, or check out their website for local retailers.
Tiny Tush is generously offering a lucky Family and Life in Las Vegas reader one diaper cover like the one I reviewed in the boy, girl, or gender neutral color.
How to Win
Entering is easy – all you have to do is the mandatory entry. Extra entries are available but not mandatory. (Open to US) I will be checking each entry to the best of my ability, so honesty is appreciated!
Visit Tiny Tush and have a look around. Come back and tell me why you enjoy Cloth Diapering. You must also be a follower of Family and Life in Las Vegas via GFC.
- Follow me on Twitter Like me on Facebook. (2 entries each)
- Follow Tiny Tush on Twitter & Like Tiny Tush on Facebook. Let them know Family and Life in Las Vegas sent you (1 entry each)
- Help me win a $2000 Blog Grant by voting for me (2 entries – Can be done daily!)
- Subscribe to my blog by email and RSS. (2 entries each)
- Review my blog on Alexa (4 entries)
6. Tweet/Facebook/Stumble this giveaway (RT 1x per day).
[tweetbox counter=”true” width=”350″ height=”65″ label=”TWEET ME” content=”#Win a @TinyTush Diaper Cover #giveaway for your #clothdiapered child @FamilyNLifeLV ends 3/27 http://bit.ly/tinytush #cding PLS RT”]
This Giveaway is open to US entrants only and ends on 3/27 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be chosen by WordPress Plug-in “And The Winner Is” and notified via email. The winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be picked. Family and Life in Las Vegas is not responsible for lost or missing prizes.
Disclosure: All opinions expressed are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I was given a Tiny Tush diaper cover to review. No monetary compensation was given for this review.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016