My Little Man can eat!
Seriously, sometimes I wonder if I am raising a teenager already.
On days like this, he will eat:
Breakfast: Whole Banana, handful of cereal, two breakfast bars, and full sippy of milk (Almond)
Lunch: Yogurt, (currently digging on Chobani Greek Champions Yogurt), handful goldfish, two soy dogs, cup of fruit, and a full sippy of milk.
Snack: Fruit Bar/Snack, Cheese Stick, Water
Dinner: Pasta with sauce and Broccoli, milk, cookie.
PLUS: Whatever he can mooch of of me, and or whomever he is around.
And then there are days when he won’t eat but a few bites of what is on his plate.
Those days I swear he lives off of:
- Milk (Almond)
- goldfish or peanut butter crackers.
- fruit (maybe)
I know mother’s who drive themselves crazy trying to get their children to eat more, and really anyone who has ever parenting a toddler I am sure has had hair-pulling moments. It can be difficult to ensure healthy eating when toddler eating habits are all over the map.
But really could our toddler’s have a secret to eating?
At what point to do we stop listening to our stomachs, and begin to eat like an “adult”.
I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t mind eating like a toddler again…
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016