HAPPY EARTH DAY!!
** If you want to follow this on twitter – or plan on tweeting your post – please use hashtag: #letstalktoddler **
Each week the hosts will travel around to each blog to see what topic your suggest for the following week. If we choose your topic – you will be our featured blog. Keep the GREAT suggestions coming. We have an on-going list we will choose from each week. Some topics are ones we have done in the past – but that doesn’t mean we won’t revisit them!!
In order to qualify for this you need to blog about this week’s topic, and follow the hosts.
And the end of your post – suggest a topic for next week.
Comments letting us know you are participating are always great too. If we choose your blog, we will link back to your post the following week.
Our highlighted blog this week is:
How are you helping to raise an eco-friendly toddler?
For me, raising and eco-friendly toddler is also about learning myself. I wasn’t the greenest person before having my son.
In fact, I still struggle with it. But I am incorporating simple changes, and learning along side Squishy.
- Turning Off Lights
- Buying Local
- Re-purposing when possible
- Switching to Green Products
If you want – you can check these posts for more tips and tricks.
Link Up Suggestions:
1. We ask that you follow all three hosts. That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
2. Please grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016