Living in Las Vegas we really have to be careful of our sun exposure. When it comes to sun safety I am on the over-cautious side of the face with a son whose Scandinavian background has blessed him with very fair skin. What is more is that he also has a sensitivity to many product. Even one well known “gentle” skin product can cause him to break out in a rash.
When I learned about Dr. Robin for Kids All Natural Chemical-Free Sunscreen I was very intrigued and really wanted to try it out for my family. A few things about this sunscreen stuck out to me when I was researching it.
- It’s active ingredients are Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide which are natural minerals that have been proven to be gentle and effect methods of blocking bout UVA and UVB sun rays.
- I really liked that it was water resistant as if we are outside in the summer time, chances are we are in some sort of water.
- I was also intrigued by it’s quick fade formula. To this day we have only found one sunscreen I really like, but even that one doesn’t rub into my son’s skin very well.
About Dr. Robin for Kids All Natural Chemical-Free Sunscreen
Dr. Robin’s All Natural Chemical-Free Sunscreen is free of Phthalates, Parabens and Fragrance. We never use nano-technology, test on animals and our formula is gluten-free.
When I got Dr. Robin for Kids in the mail I immediately noticed this How to Apply Sunscreen chart. I think as a parent, sometimes we try to conserve products, but sunscreen is something that needs to be applied liberally so as to help protect our children as best as possible. I used to think I put a lot of sunscreen on, but this chart let me know that it was okay to apply even more!
The first thing I noticed while applying the sunscreen was it’s smell, or lack of smell. If anything it’s smell was light and refreshing. Not heavy and lasting like other brands.
The sunscreen lived up to it’s easy rub-in promise. My son was covered and ready for the sun in no time at all. I did notice that later when he got wet the sunscreen was very noticeable on his body, he was a bit white. However, it didn’t run into his eyes like other brands have done in the past, and once he was dry, the white had faded back.
Most important to me, my son did not develop a rash after using this product. This made me very happy to see.
I am REALLY impressed with the quality of Dr. Robin for Kids. So much so that I have started using it on my skin as well. In fact, it was one of the first things I packed in my bag for my trip to Disneyland.
Dr. Robin for Kids All Natural Chemical-Free Sunscreen is available at Diapers.com and retails for $24.00.
THREE lucky Family and Life in Las Vegas readers are going to win a tube of Dr. Robin for Kids All Natural Chemical-Free Sunscreen for their own family!
To enter this giveaway just follow the easy to use Rafflecopter Steps!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016