Both Family and Life in Las Vegas and Crazy about My Baybah have some AWESOME giveaways to celebrate our boys turning two!! Make sure you check over with Lolo and Baybah to see their giveaways as they will not be the same as mine and Squishy’s birthday giveaways!!
Squishy’s first Birthday Giveaway for you comes from Olive and Ollie!
Olive and Ollie creates inspired goods made by hand for your little one! These one of a kind applique shirts, blankets, and hand sewn dresses are just adorable!
How Adorable is this Monogrammed Baby Blanket – or the Monogrammed applique T-shirt?
This adorable pirate shirt, hand sewn peasant dress, or birthday t-shirt would make any child happy!
Heather from Olive and Ollie is giving one lucky Family and Life in Las Vegas reader a handmade birthday shirt for their little one!
How to Win
Entering is easy – all you have to do is the mandatory entry. Extra entries are available but not mandatory. (Open to US/CAN) I will be checking each entry to the best of my ability, so honesty is appreciated!
Head over to the Olive and Ollie on Etsy and tell me what your favorite item is! You must also follow Family and Life in Las Vegas via GFC.
- Follow me on Twitter Like me on Facebook. (2 entries each)
- Like Olive and Ollie on Facebook. Let them know Family and Life in Las Vegas sent you (2 entries)
- Follow @OliveandOllie on Twitter (1 entry)
- Heart Olive and Ollie on Etsy (1 entry)
- Subscribe to my blog by email and RSS. (2 entries each
- Tweet/Facebook/Stumble this giveaway (RT 1x per day).
[tweetbox counter=”true” width=”350″ height=”65″ label=”TWEET ME” content=”#Win a SUPER CUTE @OliveandOllie one of a kind #handmade shirt made just 4UR little one! @FamilyNLifeLV ends 6/12 http://bit.ly/OliveOllie”]
This Giveaway is open to US/CAN entrants only and ends on 6/12 at 11:59 pm PST. The winner will be chosen by WordPress Plug-in “And The Winner Is” and notified via email. The winner has 48 hours to respond or another winner will be picked. Winner’s must be 18 years or older
Disclosure: All opinions expressed are 100% my own and may differ from yours. I won the shirt Squishy is wearing in this review. No monetary compensation was given for this review.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016