If you recall, not too long ago I headed to San Diego and attended my 3rd blogging conference, Blogher11. To say Blogher11 was big is like the understatement of the year!
I tried to go into blogher with an open mind. I was really excited for the opportunity to meet so many amazing bloggers, and stoked to meet so many amazing companies I love.
Whether it was through the many parties I had the opportunity to attend, walking the expo hall, or even sitting down with one of one sessions with companies and brands, it was so awesome to be able to get a look into what was new to their company, what was coming, and even in some cases get to go home and test some out!
Here are 10 new products/companies I am very excited about!
(It was REALLY hard to narrow down to just 10!)
1. David Evangelista Hush Dry Shampoo – Hush is David’s secret weapon for instant volume and lift! It’s more than just a dry shampoo — a unique volumizing and texturizing product that instantly absorbs oil and other impurities in minutes leaving hair clean and fresh. Formulated with a rice starch base to help eliminate odor and remove product build-up . . A simple application renews and revives hair giving you fuller, more voluminous hair that has body and movement. Say hello to a fresh, clean hairstyle every day even when you skip a shampoo for a few days. Prolongs time between blowouts.
I have personally tried 3 big named salon dry shampoo products, this is hands down the best dry shampoo I have ever tried! I love it so much, I don’t have any plans to even try a different dry shampoo! (Ask my hubs, I love to try new products so that is a BIG statement from me!!)
2. Waterpik SinuSense Water Pulsator – Massage, cleanse and moisten your sinus passages with the gentle, pulsating stream of the Waterpik® SinuSense™ Water Pulsator. Maximum cleaning with a sensitive touch. Easy to use and easy to clean, this one-of-a-kind, battery-powered sinus wash device is safe for daily use, ages 6 and up.
Okay, so here is the deal. Thinking about putting water up your nose sounds about as pleasant as a trip to the dentist. But really, it is awesome! It doesn’t hurt, and it drastically reduces my allergy symptoms. Finally, I can lay down at night and breathe! Plus with the dry desert air, the Waterpik helps to moisturize my nose. It can also help to reduce my chances of catching a cold, which is awesome because I just don’t have the time to be sick!
3. Braun Satin Hair™ brush with IONTEC – Instant shine at the push of a button! The Satin Hair™ brush has instant impressive benefits for you hair’s look & feel. IONTEC works very much like a conditioner. It effectively tames frizz and flying hair for tangible smoothness compared to brushes without leading IONTEC. Additionally it reduces friction significantly so that hair requires four times less combing force when using Satin Hair™ brush with IONTEC.
This brush is amazing! Beyond amazing! My Blogher roommate loves it, my sister-in-law loves it, and even with my tiny short hair, I love it! When I first saw the brush, I was like “Uh huh! Yeah, right!” But I was so proven wrong! This brush works wonders and really does leave you hair shining like crazy!
4. Mega Bloks Tiny n Tuff Buildables – From Mega Bloks these are tiny vehicles that come apart to 3 big pieces. They are all interchangeable, and easy to maneuver for little hands. I brought home the police and fire truck, and Squishy loves mixing them up!
At 3.99 these are really affordable, and they are also easy to mix and match! My son loves switching around the ones he got and coming up with new names like “Police Fire” These are perfect for working on creativity, imagination, and reasoning skills!
5. Sesame Street Playskool Counting ‘N Crunch Cookie Monster – One… Two… Three… Cookie Monster loves to munch on cookies while counting. Cookie Monster also loves to be tickled – press his foot repeatedly to make him giggle and squirm!
I had a blast playing with cookie, which pretty much means my son will too!! I love that he eats the cookies and the fall out into his backpack so you can feed him again and again!
Such a great tool for helping toddlers learn to count and understand numbers!
7. Let’s Rock Elmo! – Coming this September…It’s music time! Rock out with LET’S ROCK Elmo! Dressed in a concert-style tee, Elmo takes the stage singing and making music – and preschoolers can too! Elmo comes with his very own microphone and two instruments – a tambourine and a drum set. Preschoolers can choose which instrument Elmo plays, and he “magically” recognizes which one you give him. Kids can also play along on Elmo’s instruments – they’re perfectly sized for little hands! For even more rockin’ fun, Elmo also interacts with other LET’S ROCK instruments (each sold separately); he knows when you’re playing the LET’S ROCK Guitar, Keyboard or Microphone and plays along with you! The LET’S ROCK Elmo toy sings six rockin’ songs, so grab an instrument and join Elmo’s band!
I can tell you this WILL BE under the tree this Christmas!! Let’s Rock Elmo comes with two instruments, but you can buy more like the Let’s Rock guitar or keyboard. Elmo recognizes them and starts jamming! Let’s Rock Elmo hits stores on 9/20! If you want this toy for Christmas, I suggest buying it early! This Elmo is going to fly off of the shelves!
8. 3m Scotch pop-up Tape Deskgrip Dispensers – Scotch® Pop-Up Deskgrip dispenser delivers convenience at your fingertips. Unique soft rubber suction disk grips to most horizontal, smooth surfaces and moves with ease. Precut lengths of tape .75 in x 2 in, in a Pop-up Tape dispenser. 75 tape strips/pad.
- Pre-cut tape strips offer convenience at your fingertips.
- Grips on most smooth surfaces without adhesive and moves with ease.
- Great for desk and home office use.
I love this – because so often I don’t have an extra set of hands to help me wrap or get tape! I showed it to my hubs and he took several minutes trying to pry it off of our counter top! Needless to say I was laughing! 😉
9. Scotch Restickable products – Scotch® Restickable Shapes are perfect for hanging your photos, papers, and lightweight items with fun, restickable shapes. Shapes come in pink, blue, and orange versions.
- Reuse Again and Again
- Removes Cleanly
- Photo Safe and made in the USA
10. Filtrete Water Station – One Docking Station and Lid, One Filtrete™ Fast Flow Filter, Four – 16.9 oz (500mL) Water Bottles
- Filters from tap directly into four, reusable bottles in seconds!
- Bottles are BPA-free, dishwasher safe* and include a leak-proof cap
- Save up to 3,000 bottles of water per year*
I watched the demo with these! Not only do they fill fast, but you can actually take one off while filling the rest and they won’t leak! Talk about making re-usable bottles a family affair!
I still have more amazing products and brands to share with you and your family. I just really wanted to share the ones that I have actually already incorporated into my everyday living!
I am linking up at Oh Amanda’s Top Ten Tuesday!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016