According to the National Foundation for Celiac Living celiac disease is an autoimmune digestive disease that damages the villi of the small intestine and interferes with absorption of nutrients from food. About 1 in 133 Americans are living with celiac disease which is about 3 million Americans nationwide. Celiac effects people regardless of age, race, or gender, and what is even more upsetting is that a startling 95% of celiacs are living undiagnosed or misdiagnosed with other conditions!
A 100% gluten-free diet is the only existing treatment for celiac today.
Udi’s Gluten Free Foods understands that! The Denver based family bakery has been baking their 100% gluten free products since 1988. They believe that food made with joy is a joy to eat. And let me tell you, they are amazingly delicious.
While I don’t personally suffer with gluten allergies or celiac disease, I have many friends who do. I like to know that I can have treats and snacks on hand when they come to visit to ensure they are eating as well as anyone else under my roof.
Udi’s Gluten Free Foods Review
Recently Udi’s Gluten Free Foods sent a delicious box filled with breakfast treats to my home. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and thanks to Udi’s people who suffer from gluten allergies or celiac disease can enjoy breakfast time again!
My gorgeous box came packed with the following products:
Millet-Chia Bread – $5.50 for one loaf
Whole Grain Bagel – $6.o0 for 4 bagels
Gluten Free Cranberry Granola – (1)12oz bag – $6.50
Gluten Free Au Naturel Granola – (1)12oz bag – $6.50
Gluten Free Blueberry Oat Muffin Tops – 1 pack $5.99
I have to say everything is pretty awesome tasting. Our favorites included the Blueberry Oat Muffin Tops, and the Chia Millet bread. Those two will be guaranteed to be a staple in our home!
I personally LOVED the Gluten Free Chia Millet bread toasted with almond butter and apple slices. So delicious and satisfying!
Introducing Udi’s Ancient Grain Bread. Amidst the complexities of modern life, we returned to the land for inspiration. Baked with hearty ancient grains, this bread contains a wholesome balance of nutrients, vitamins and deliciously earthy flavors. Naturally gluten free, ancient grains have been providing nutritious happiness to global cultures for centuries, so grab a slice of ancient joy.
My son was a HUGE fan of the Gluten Free Blueberry Oat Muffin Tops. He called them Muffin Cookies! I feel great giving him them as a a breakfast of pre-lunch snack!
Udi’s Blueberry Oat Muffin-Tops combine sweet and tangy blueberries with heart-healthy oats to deliver a powerhouse of nutrition. Fortified with vitamins and loaded with antioxidants, the delicious Blueberry Oat Muffin-Tops bring gluten free goodness to the whole family.
Other Udi’s Gluten Free Food Facts to Note:
- Udi’s Gluten Free Foods, the #1 gluten free baked goods brand, revolutionized the category when it introduced the first gluten-free bread that tastes and looks like “real” bread.
- Udi’s products are so delicious that you will wonder if they are truly gluten-free.
- Udi’s Gluten Free Foods are now available at 150 Wal-Mart stores across the country!
- Walmart will carry 5 of Udi’s best-selling products (soft white bread, soft whole grain bread, plain bagels, chocolate chip cookies, and pizza crust) in the bakery department.
- To see if there is a Walmart near you that carries Udi’s, enter your zip code into our store locator: www.udisglutenfree.
Disclosure: Udi’s Gluten Free Foods sent me a breakfast box for my review. No compensation was given for this review, all thoughts and opinions are my own and honest. I was not required to provide and honest review.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016