Family and Life in Las Vegas – Emily and Squishy (2.5)
Crazy About My Baybah – Lolo and Baybah (2.5)
The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom – Melissa & Hayden(4)
If you want to follow this on twitter or plan on tweeting your post, please use hashtag: #toddlertalk**
Toddler Talk was created as a place for moms and dads of toddlers to come together over a weekly topic and share ideas, go-to toys, or products. It is a great way to meet other bloggers of toddlers.
Each week the topic will be different; we invite you to link up, share your weekly Toddler Talk!!
There are no rules.
Link up a post that is related to this weeks topic.
(If you have previously written one, feel free to link that up.)
Link ups will be open ALL WEEK!
Please – Before you Link up – This is NOT A BLOG HOP!! IT IS A MEME FOR PARENTS AND CAREGIVERS OF TODDLERS. If you aren’t going to post specific to this weeks topic, then don’t link up.
This Week’s Topic: TODDLER ART
If you remember correctly I made a Momfession recently that I am HORRIBLE at doing art projects with my son.
Don’t get me wrong, we color a lot. And he LOVES to put stickers on everything!! But I don’t feel like I am doing enough to inspire his creativity and work on fine motor skills. (Don’t you love how hard we are on each other as moms??)
So in addition to making it a priority to work on more art at home after finding some great toddler art inspiration on Pinterest, Squishy will also be doing some new art classes.
We plan on doing a couple sessions of ART STARTS HERE thanks to a fabulous living social deal, and this summer Squishy also starts camp at Kidville which will include some ART. Look at this adorable wand he made at the preview class!
Next week or soon there after Emily, Melissa, and Lolo are going to be switching toddler talk to something new and really exciting!! Stay tuned for more details!!
Link Up Suggestions:
- We ask that you follow all three hosts.That way you can keep up to date on future Toddler Talks.
- Feel free grab the Toddler Talk Button and display it in your post or on your blog.
- Stop in to other blogs that are linking up.Leave a meaningful comment if you visit, and follow if you would like.
- If you have a topic you would like to suggest, please leave it in the comments sections of this post!
- If you want to post the link up on your blog – please do! Maybe we can draw in more people to participate and share tips!! get the InLinkz code
This link up is for families that have toddlers. Raising a toddler can be fun, crazy, exciting, and exhausting. Sharing what works for you could give other families another way to do things.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016