Summer may be coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean grilling season has to end with it! Having had an aversion to chicken this pregnancy, I have been making sure I get lots of lean protein in my diet. About 2 times a month I love to add a nice small steak to my mix!
Besides grilling, citrus always makes me think of summertime as well. Why not combine the two for a mouth watering summer steak!
True Lime is from the makers of True Lemon, and I can’t tell you how much I love using this and adding it to all my food. For marinating it adds great flavor without overwhelming the meat!
Right on the back of the container you can see how much you should use depending on the level of flavor you are looking for!
This recipe is so easy and fast, you can grill it or pan cook them indoor making the flavors of summer last all year round!
- Steaks - I prefer small tenderloins, but this would be great for marinating any kind of steak.
- 4 tsp True Lime (made by True Lemon)
- 2-3 T Minced Garlic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (enough to cover steaks)
- Place steaks in marinating bowl. Add Garlic, True Lime, and EVOO. Use more or less depending on your personal tastes. I tend to go on the heavy side.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes, but I prefer all day!
I like to pair my steak with some fingerling potatoes and salad!
Let me know what you think if you do try this recipe!
Disclosure: I did review True Lemon about a month ago, but I was not asked to share a recipe.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016