ZaeBee’s Cough Syrup is looking your Hilarious MOMents! Submit them for a chance to win a $10,000 Dream Vacation.
What is a MOMent?
Mom-ent: a laugh out loud, unbelievable and head-shaking story that moms collect as their kids grow up.
Last Halloween while trick or treating, my son came to the door of a neighbor we don’t know very well. He was so excited to be talking to so many different people and at 2 years of age, he had zero filter.
Now, let me set the scene before I continue with this story…
I think most parents tease their babies about having stinky feet, and we did this with my son a lot. We’d put his foot to our face, and pretend to be smelling something very foul. He thought it was hilarious.
Many have said, “Be careful what you say in front of your child”, but I never thought this would come back to bite me in the butt…
I was wrong.
Back to the neighbor lady who answered the door that Halloween night. She happened not to be wearing any shoes, and clear as day (at least to me), my son looks up to me and says,
“Ewww, Mommy – Stinky Feet!”
I laughed awkwardly, and looked up at the lady ready to apologize for my 2 year old.
When I looked up she said, “Why Yes, they are pink feet! – He must like my pink toes!”
Um, sure lady! That is exactly what he said!
Life is filled with Hilarious MOMents, and this was one of many I looked back and laughed at.
Here’s How It Works:
- Watch the video to see examples of Hilarious MOMents, and then sign in using your Facebook profile.
- Earn points and badges for sharing your MOMents and spreading the word to friends.
- Return daily! Collecting at least 1,000 points qualifies you for one of three amazing prizes: a dream family vacation, a staycation, or a day off from house cleaning.
- Keep in mind that your MOMent must be posted to the “Enter To Win” form to qualify, not our Facebook Timeline.
- Visit your dashboard to view points and badges.
If you do enter – I’d love to hear your MOMent!
Disclosure: This post has been compensated via ZarBees product. My family loves ZarBee’s cough syrup!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016