What’s better than saving money and getting a great deal? How about DOUBLE the savings? Restaurant.com is rolling out this new initiative ONLY in New York, Chicago and Las Vegas(*) where budget-conscious consumers can purchase a $25 Restaurant.com eCard and receive a $25 Double Deals voucher to be redeemed at any of the participating Double Deals businesses. Business who sign up with Restaurant.com (no obligation to sign up to participate) will be a range of fitness facilities, dry cleaners, retailers and travel partners. Just in time for the holidays you can get a $50 value for just $25. This is not only a great opportunity for consumers to save money, but also for local businesses to draw in traffic as well!
How can consumers in these markets take advantage of the Double Deals program?
- Purchase a $25 Restaurant eCard at Restaurant.com and automatically receive a $25 Double Deal voucher good at any participating business.
- Double the Deal by redeeming the $25 Double Deal by presenting the business voucher at checkout. The business will accept the voucher as cash. For a list of participating businesses, visit doubledeals.restaurant.com/business directory.
(*) plans to launch nationwide in 2013
Disclosure: I have shared this post as part of my ambassadorship with Restaurant.com. All thoughts and opinions are still my own.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016