I have lived in Las Vegas for 6 years now, and if anything my list of restaurants to try has only gotten bigger over the years. There are so many choices for dining here that it can be overwhelming. Thankfully, with Restaurant.com I can work my way down our “must try” list and get a great meal for a great deal!
For a few years now I have been hearing about Hash House A Go Go. Open for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, this local favorite boosts a menu full of “Twisted Farm Food!” Originally opened in San Diego in 2000, this restaurant was sure to be a hit with my Midwestern raised family! After all – they actually have a sandwich named after the town in Indiana in which my husband grew up!
The Kokomo – Our World Famous Griddled Meatloaf with Smoked Mozzarella and Roasted Red Peppers all on our Fresh Amish Style Milk Bread.
With our Restaurant.com e-certificate in hand, we were ready to check out the restaurant friends had been raving about!
Hash House a Go Go has a menu with a plethora of choices… Simply picking our meals was a task in itself. Even the kid’s menu has a wide variety of choices. My son thought he was excited for the pancake, but when our server offered to add some chocolate chips, he made a friend for life with my son!
If we thought the menu was big we were in for a surprise when it came to the portions. If you leave this restaurant hungry, you may want to get checked out by your doctor, the sheer amount of food was overwhelming.
- Top Right: My son’s kid’s pancake.
- Top Left: My sister-in-law’s pancake, with a second picture to give you a better idea of just how big that plate is.
- Bottom Right: My husband’s Indiana Crispy Hand Hammered Pork Tenderloin. (With smoked mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions, spinach, bar b’ que cream served with horseradish mashed potatoes.)
- Bottom Left: My Grilled Cheese and Prosciutto Sandwich. (With crispy potatoes topped with a basil pesto).
OMG! You guys we didn’t even come close to finishing our food!! My husband was the only one who wasn’t thrilled with his food. Not that it wasn’t good per say, but more that it was too much together for his more simple tastes.
We enjoyed our evening out, and enjoyed the freedom to dine for less using Restaurant.com! Using the certificate was very simple. Just go online and find the restaurant you are looking for, or search by zip code. If you don’t know where you want to eat, you can use the reviews on Restaurant.com to help you choose!
Once you pick all you have to do is purchase, print, and save! My only suggestion would be to make sure your server knows you have a certificate prior to dining to save time on check out.
If you get a chance, I would suggest checking out Hash House A Go Go! You are bound to leave with a full belly, a fun experience, and some great leftovers for another yummy meal!
Have you used Restaurant.com before? What did you think?
If you live in Las Vegas, I’d love to hear what restaurant you think I should check out!
Disclosure: I am a Restaurant.com Ambassador. The e-cert was provided in exchange for my review.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016