Like many parents, this week we will be putting together an Easter Basket for both of our boys.
Since Easter falls during spring, I love to make sure our baskets are filled with toys/gear aimed at the Spring season and outdoor play!
Some of the things I like to include are:
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Sand Toys
- Small Stuffed Animals
- Fruit Snacks
This year I received four books from Silver Dolphin Books, and they are going to be the PERFECT addition to their Easter Baskets!
Easter Books for my 3 Year Old:
Billy Bunny and the Butterflies by Maurice Pledger
- Retailing for $10.95 for ages 3+ this book is a Lift-the-Flap and Touch-and-Feel book that follows Billy Bunny as he goes on an adventure looking for butterflies!
The Comic Book Bible by Toni Matas
- Retailing for $12.95 this 162 page book tells the story of the bible in colorful pictures in comic book style. All of the same bible stories, but in a form that will have children wanting to read and learn more. Ages 6+
Easter books for My Infant:
PLAY-DOH: Counting Bunnies by Michelle Boyd
- Retailing for $6.95 this book will have your baby counting before you know it! From one bunny sitting alone, then two bunnies talking on the phone! All of a sudden you’ll have bunnies everywhere! Lots of fun colors for your little one! Ages 0+
My First Bible Stories by Katherine Sully
- Retailing $15.95 this colorfully illustrated bible tells the stories of the Old Testament in child-friendly text perfect for introducing young minds to the stories in the bible. Ages 4+can
You can purchase all these books at Barnes and Noble or Amazon!
What Do You Put In Your Easter Baskets?
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016