I think I will start every single one of these posts with – WOW! “X” months already?
Seriously, I just don’t understand why or how time is flying by so quickly. My sweet little boy is already 5.5 months now. While I am very timely with taking the pictures, getting them posted and my updates written is another story. Life in general seems to be passing before my eyes. I want to scream out stop, slow down, but I am too busy in the thick of it.
Baby D is just a brilliant sweet little man. He is so smiley, more so it seems with each day. He is beginning to show his personality, and has truly found his voice. Babbling, drooling, laughing, and screaming fill our days. I wish I could say he was still sleeping like a champ, but it seems like I don’t make sleeping babies. For a while he was up every 45 minutes at night. Not hungry, but nursing for comfort. I am not sure why this is, and it lasted for several weeks. Now we are down to about 6 wakings throughout the night, but even that is draining on me. He is so happy when he wakes up though it makes the nights seem like a trade off for a happy easy going baby.
At 5 Months Baby D is:
- Talking away, Lala’s, Baba’s, Dada’s and screams of delight fill his waking hours. He likes the sound of his voice and so do I.
- Reacting to his name no matter where you are in the room. Bending backward to find people is a favorite of his.
- Rolling belly to back, and just tonight finally did back to belly – although only Grandma has seen this trick.
- Follows his brother with intent and kicks excitedly whenever he is paying attention to him.
- A drooling monster, but still no teeth!
- Regressing when it comes to night time sleeping… and here I thought I finally got a sleeper…
- Super happy. Everyone always comments on how happy he is.
- Grasping toys, toes, and anything he can and brings them to his mouth. Lots of exploration going on!
- Is so expressive!
Seriously I can’t get enough of either of my boys! Especially moments like these that make me laugh!
Happy 5 Months Baby D!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016