With 2 kids and my husband working overseas, getting everyone packed up into the car and to the gym doesn’t always happen the way I want it to. I’ve used workout DVDs and while I like them I tend to get bored easily. When I was offered a chance to review FitnessGlo as part of a sponsored campaign with Fitfluential. FitnessGlo is a website created by women for women to sneak a workout into their busy schedule. For $12 a month you have access to many different types of workouts of varying lengths and levels of difficulty.
So what makes FitnessGlo unique?
- Find a Workout – Do the Workout: You can search videos by workout type, class instructor, your level of fitness, or time you have available. For me the difficulty is often time. If the baby doesn’t nap I can choose a shorter workout that I can squeeze in while he plays next to me.
- 8 week jump start programs: If you aren’t sure where to start you can let FitnessGlo do the work for you by joining one of the 3 levels of 8-week fitness programs. All you have to do is choose your level of difficulty and show up!
- Track Workouts: Personalized for your skill level, FitnessGlo allows you to set goals for weekly workout hours and find a balance between strength, cardio, and stretching.
- Schedule Classes: Each week you can schedule yourself classes based on the time you have available during each day. For me, I know the M,W,F I will always have a small window of workout time at 1pm. By scheduling classes I am able to help keep myself more accountable, plus there is no wondering what workout I will do that day, I have already scheduled it in advance so I can just get it done!
- The FitnessGlo Blog: This is a really neat feature that you won’t find on any DVD. The FitnessGlo blog is filled with tips, tricks, and motivation. I personally like their motivation Monday posts, and try to make a habit of visiting them prior to my Monday workout. You can also find tips from the trainers, and the highlighted class of the week here.
FitnessGlo works for me and my busy schedule, and at $12 per month it is less expensive than a gym membership, and is like buying a new DVD monthly which if I was working out at home I’d most likely do anyway. I will be renewing my membership!
One lucky OUR KNIGHT LIFE reader is going to win a 90 Membership to Fitnessglo! To win you must only complete the mandatory entry. You may earn up to two extra entries by completing the optional extra entries. Contest open WW must be 18+ to enter.
- Leave a Comment telling me which FitnessGlo workout you’d try first (Go to http://www.fitnessglo.com to find workouts.)
- Tell me in a comment why you want to win this membership.
- Share what gets you motivated – whether it’s a quote or someone in your life, leave a comment with your personal motivation.
Disclosure: I am participating in a sponsored campaign with FitnessGlo and FitFluential. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016